Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you to all who came out to the show at The Station last night.We had a great turn out.
I would like to extend my gratitude to Dan Rodriguez and the boys from Jupiter Groove for allowing me to play between sets. I also wanna give kudos to Mechanical MAyhem for a fine show and sexy grooves.keep it up!
I had a great time but must admit that I was not feelin' 100%. Had a headache,a bit of nausea,and felt a lil' dizzy as well. I hope that you enjoyed the 3 tunes I played for ya.I had a lot of great comments after the performance and got to chat with a few folks about the Stick and my basses.Seems that the comments were geared more towards the music and playing than the Stick's strange appearance.Don't get me wrong! I love to talk about the Stick's unique position in the world of music but it is also refreshing to know that people can look beyond the "special effects" and appreciate "the story".
Hope to see you all at the OLAFest on the 12th and the 15th as I perform with Lindy Romez & Sol Y Mar

No comments: