Sunday, September 12, 2010


My friend Jerry Byrd has just published his latest book "The Firestone Legacy". Jerry has been hard at this for quite sometime now and I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to have been part of the process in a small way. Jerry has included me in his book! My music gets a mention in the 1st few chapters and I am extremely honored and grateful for it!.I recieved my copy yesterday (signed,of course!) and I can't wait to dig into it.

You can buy your copy from several resellers worldwide....here's a link to his book at Barnes & Nobles...


The Firestone Legacy @ B&N.com

You can read an excerpt from Jerry's book by going to his page at Xlibris.com.


It's a heart racing work of fiction full of twists and turns.An epic tale that explores the secrets of the ancient pyramids,and the Native Peoples of the Americas.Part Indiana Jones,part crime mystery.
Congratulations Jerry!

No comments: