Friday, September 22, 2023

Melodic Revolution Records Signs S&TL

 



One of my favorite things to do as a musician/artist is to collaborate with a wide variety of people. It helps to open up the mind and spirit to new and exciting avenues that otherwise would have remained hidden when travelling alone.

 During the height of the pandemic I was afforded the luxury of staying home and being financially kept to do so by my employer. A most fortunate scenario that proved to myself, and others, that their are still some decent companies/enterprises left. It was in these times that I began a new project with fellow artist/friend Corey Stano. Corey is a gifted and talented artist, poet, and activist. She and I would spend many a lunch hour discussing all manner of topics ranging from social events to film, music, literature, and history. She is a kindred spirit and quirky. Perfect combo. 

 That project has come to be known as Stanislav & The Lion and as one critic would come to call it "ambient cinematic prog infused with spoken word". An apt moniker which sits well with me. Initially we released our music as independent artists, but fortune favors the brave (or strange, in our case) and we have now been signed to Melodic Revolution Records.

 We will be remastering and re-releasing our music on CD as well as streaming and download platforms. 

No comments: