Monday, June 9, 2008

New project,new music

Site logo


I have been collaborating and recording with some very talented musicians lately and am proud to offer you a glimpse of what is to come.
Guitarist Omar,keyboardist Manny,drummer George and myself have assembled together to perform and record some original (and mostly instrumental) music. The group does not have a name yet.In fact,I don't even know (father and son) Omar and Manny's last names yet! We have gotten together twice and here is a recording of our 1st original "jam" that will become a full fledged tune in the near future.I play my red Ibanez BTB on this one and George did a fine job of really capturing the tone.This was done in one take,live,no overdubs,and was a complete free form jam in the truest sense of the word.

Right click the image above,download,enjoy and please leave me a comment.

Juan

No comments: